July 16, 2015 by wimvincken
We have currently 62 countries in war with each other and 555 Militias-guerrillas and separatist groups involved, and that results into more then 10 million people who died. We have 37 regions and autonomous provinces that are struggling for Independence.
Since the beginning of recorded history, around 3600 BC, over 14.500 major wars have killed about four billion people.
The WW1 killed 16 million people. The WW2 killed 60 million people. But, right after the WW1, and caused by the WW1, the flu pandemic in 1918, because of close troop quarters and massive troop movements, infected 500 million people and 50 to 100 millions died.
Currently (2014), the conflicts in the world are rising, while the conflicts in 2006 decreased.
Conflicts and death everywhere, the numbers are rising and nobody seems to care then only those who are suffering and those who are taking advantage from it. This article is a warning about ignorance (which is not an excuse anymore), isolation, the need to change the current organizations like the UN and do something about it.
The key of all (in long term) is good education. Children needs to know what really happened all over the world. Those billions of death in human history.
In Europe, the trend of the last years is hosting many people who are Muslim. The majority of those people are scared and silent. They fear that the native populations will become angry with Muslims in general. They look weary at the antisemitism, which popups up everywhere.
Many of their children though, are making noise against the Israel actions in Gaza and/or trying to join the Jihad in Syria or Iraq. It is not so much only in Europe, but in the US too. And the same for the rest of the world.
And can you imagine that a proper ‘educated’ person with good manners, turns into a person who chops off heads of people? And with people, I mean removing the head of a child, or adult man, or woman or an old man?
And all of that happens for the sake of a religion, the extreme form of Islam, which support this and gives those people the excuse to do those things.
Looking back to my history books, those scenes you are going to see here looks like the scenes during the first crusaders in the year 1000. That’s what they did in Jerusalem after they occupied it at last from the Muslims and Jews, who were still trapped in that city. Wait! What did I say? Christians? Yes, Christians did those unspeakable things too.
And then we have the ISIS in Iraq and Syria.
|Beheading a little girl by ISIS|
|And then present the beheaded girl to the father|
|The gruesome end of a Christian woman|
In Iraq we see gruesome images and videos about what is going on. The ISIS is not getting any prisoners of war, so they execute or murder them. The reason is that those prisoners are slowing them down. So what do they do? They kill them all. Thousands of military are killed. And then they don’t like anyone who is not them and what do they do? Right, they kill them all too. And it is not the horrible deed of killing people (everyone), they do it in graphical, barbaric ways and displaying the deeds in the social media and on websites, available all over the world.
And then we have Libya, where the country is being torn apart by the infighting of the many militias, left over from the previous uprising.
It seems that nobody cares, but the number of death people are dramatically on the rise.
If that is not enough, then we have the problems of the Ukraine and the pro-Russian rebels and Russia.
It seems that Russia is having an eye on Ukraine. They took already pieces of the Ukraine and now they show signs of invading the rest. The thing about this conflict is, that there is a country, which seems to be interested in invading another country, and such type of conflict is rare and very “old-fashioned”.
And if that is not enough, we see Syria in action.
In Syria we see the slaughter of anyone, just like the ISIS is doing. Except here everyone seems to kill everyone. The government of Syria is fighting for its life, and the terrorists are fighting the government and each other. ISIS is very active here and they seem the be the winner at this time of writing.
And then we have Gaza.
The strange thing of everything is, that the conflict of Gaza claimed almost 2000 victims with about 50% civilian death and it gets the most attention in the press.
The Hamas is fighting the Israelis with firing rockets and trying to kill as much as possible Israeli civilians and the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) is trying to kill the Hamas and other terrorists. Hamas is impotent on the battle field and the Israel is impotent on the Public Relation field.
|Patriotic Resistance Forces of Ituri|
|Red Sea Afar Democratic Organization|
- And if that is not enough, we have the Algeria conflict, which is fighting the al-Qaeda.
- And then we have Angola, fighting the Liberation of the Enclave of Cabinda terrorists.
- And then we have the Central African Republic,where Seleka, Movement of Central African Liberators for Justice (MLCJ) and Anti-balaka militias (christians against Seleka) fighting.
- Then we have Chad, where they fight Union of Resistance Forces (URF).
- Then we have Congo, fighting Democratic Forces for the Liberation of Rwanda (FDLR), Mai Mai Hilaire (Union pour la Réhabilitation de la Démocratie du Congo – URDC), Patriotic Resistance Forces of Ituri (FRPI) and scores of other terrorists and groups.
- Then we have Egypt, fighting Takfir wal-Hijra, Jund al Sharia or the Soldiers of Islamic Law, Mujahideen Shura Council, al-Qaeda, Ansar al-Shariah, Ansar Beit Al-Maqdis, Brigades of Lone Wolves (jihadist group) and Ajnad Misr (Egypt’s Soldiers).
- Then we have Eritrea, which fights the Democratic Movement for the Liberation of the Eritrean Kunama (DMLEK), Eritrean Salvation Front (ESF), Red Sea Afar Democratic Organization (RSADO) and continuing tensions of border with Ethiopia and Djibouti.
- Then we have Ethiopia, which is fighting Ogaden National Liberation Front (ONLF), Ogaden National Liberation Army (ONLA), Oromo Liberation Front (OLF), Jijirama Oromo Liberation Front, United Western Somali Liberation Front (UWSLF), Afar Revolutionary Democratic Unity Front, Ginbot 7 Movement and Gambella Nilotes United Movement.
- So many African countries are in battle for their existence, it would take many pages to detailed them all.
Then we have the battles and unrest and conflicts in Asia.
- We have China against the East Turkestan Islamic Movement (ETIM)
- We have India against Islamics separatists of Jammu Kashmir Liberation Front (JKLF), Hizbul Mujahideen (HuM), Maoists of Orissa, Maoists Naxalites of Communist Party of India (CPI), Nationalist Socialist Council of Nagaland (NSCN), Rebels of Assam of United Liberation Front of Asom (ULFA), People’s Committee Against Police Atrocities (PCPA), National Democratic Front of Bodoland (NDFB), People’s Liberation Guerrilla Army, Indian Mujahideen, Garo National Liberation Army (GNLA), People’s Liberation Front of India (ANI), Al-Badr Manipur Peoples Liberation Front and 17 more conflicts.
- Pakistan with 22 conflicts.
- Philippines with 8 conflicts.
- 16 countries in conflict and 128 different militias-guerrillas, separatist groups and anarchic groups involved.
- Then we have Europe, where are 9 Countries and 71 between militias-guerrillas, separatist groups and anarchic groups involved.
- Then we have the Middle East, where 8 Countries and 178 between militias-guerrillas, separatist groups and anarchic groups involved.
- Then we have the Americas, where 5 Countries and 25 between drug cartels, militias-guerrillas, separatist groups and anarchic groups involved.
- Africa is involved with 25 Countries and 152 between militias-guerrillas, separatist groups and anarchic groups involved
Is that so?
Sorry to say, but no. The major powers, with the US as the most noticeable, is isolating them selves after too many wars and the enormous costs involved. Only in the US, we are talking about trillions of dollars. And with all the conflicts going on, why should the US get involved in conflicts, which are not theirs? And also financing it? The US has already more then enough problems by itself, and that includes financial problems. And not normal financial problems, but trillions of dollars financial problems.
In the mean time, death and dieing continues unopposed. The United Nations are suppose to stop these conflicts, but the only thing they seem to do is playing politics.
Outside military analysts without access to factual information on the ground must accept a certain degree of uncertainty. Consequently, what follows should be seen as little more than informed speculation based on limited and potentially unreliable evidence – Wim Vincken.