November 18, 2015 by wimvincken
The subject of the refugees are actual and with the terror attack in Paris fully under scrutiny. The authorities sat their nice things, but several newspapers are writing more critical articles about possible social and security problems. The best way to see how well the Muslims are integrating in their host countries (like Europe and the US), and there are already several generations of Muslims in the host countries, is by statistics.
And for those who begin to yell “… it’s about interpreting …” or “… they are all lies …“. Well, many – if not all numbers here – are interpreted in one way, they are actual facts. And about the so called lies, they are all referred to the sources and what I know, they are not lies. If you doubt, look for yourself at the sources.
- Muslims have highest claimed disability rates in the UK (24% of men, 21% of women) (source)
- 2011: 16% of UK prisoners in 2010 are Muslim (Muslims comprise about 3% of the total population)(source)
- Pakistani Muslims in the UK are three times more likely to be unemployed than Hindus. Indian Muslims are twice as likely to be unemployed as Indian Hindus.(source)
- Policy Exchange: 1 in 4 Muslims in the UK have never heard of the Holocaust; (source) (source)
Only 34% of British Muslims believe the Holocaust ever happened.
- Policy Exchange: 51% of British Muslims believe a woman cannot marry a non-Muslim
Only 51% believe a Muslim woman may marry without a guardian’s consent (source)
- Policy Exchange: Up to 52% of British Muslims believe a Muslim man is entitled to up to four wives (source)
- Policy Exchange: 61% of British Muslims want homosexuality punished (source)
- NOP Research: 62% of British Muslims do not believe in the protection of free speech;
Only 3% adopt a “consistently pro-freedom of speech line” (source) (source)
- ICM Poll: 58% of British Muslims believe insulting Islam should result in criminal prosecution (source) (source)
- Pew Global (2006): Only 7% of British Muslims think of themselves as British first (81% say ‘Muslim’ rather than ‘Briton’) (source)
- Policy Exchange (2006): 31% Muslims in Britain identify more with Muslims in other countries than with non-Muslim Brits. (source)
- Die Welt (2012): 46% of Muslims in Germany hope there will eventually be more Muslims than Christians in Germany. (source)
- Ipsos MORI: Muslims are 3 times as likely as Christians to believe that their religion is the only way. (source)
- Pew Research (2011): Muslim-Americans four times more likely to say that women should not work outside the home. (source)
- Pew Research (2007): 26% of Muslim-Americans want to be distinct (43% support assimilation) (source)
- Pew Research (2011): 20% of Muslim-Americans want to be distinct (56% support assimilation) (source)
- Pew Research (2011): 49% of Muslim-Americans say they are “Muslim first” (26% American first) (source)
- Pew Research (2011): 21% of Muslim-Americans say there is a fair to great amount of support for Islamic extremism in their community. (source)
- ICM Poll: 11% of British Muslims find violence for political ends acceptable (source) (source)
- Wenzel Strategies (2012):
58% of Muslim-Americans believe criticism of Islam or Muhammad is not protected free speech under the First Amendment. (source) (source)
45% believe mockers of Islam should face criminal charges (38% said they should not).
12% of Muslim-Americans believe blaspheming Islam should be punishable by death.
43% of Muslim-Americans believe people of other faiths have no right to evangelize Muslims.
32% of Muslims in America believe that Sharia should be the supreme law of the land.
- Pew Research (2013): “At least half’ of Muslims surveyed believed polygamy is morally acceptable.
“Muslims in most countries surveyed say that a wife should always obey her husband.” (including 93% in Indonesia and 65% in Turkey). (source)
Only 32% of Muslims in Indonesia say a woman should have the right to divorce her husband (22% in Egypt, 26% in Pakistan and 60% in Russia).
- Die Presse (2013): 1 in 3 Muslims in Austria say it is not possible to be a European and a Muslim. 22% oppose democracy (source)
- WZB Berlin Social Science Center: 45% of Muslims in Europe say Jews cannot be trusted. (source) (source)(source)
- Vancouver Sun (2015): 42% of Canadian Muslims agree that Islam is “irreconcilable” with the West. (source)
- Anti-Defamation League (2015): 55% of Muslims in Europe are anti-Semitic – approximately three times higher than Europeans in general. (source)
- 2015 statistics from Sputnik News: Muslims in Britain comprise 4% of the population but 11% of prisoners. Muslims in the Netherlands comprise 4% of the population but 20% of prisoners. Muslims in France comprise 10% of the population, but 70% of prisoners. (source)
Muslims don’t integrate very well in their host countries, as you can see at the numbers. These numbers are not new! For many years it’s known that there is an integration problem with the Muslims. But what needs to be observed, the numbers are sharply risen for the last years.
Other immigrants are also having problems with integration, but none of those groups are so extreme as the Muslims in their host countries. For example, thousands of Africans immigrated over the years to Europe, but no one is demanding that the host country must change their laws or habits for the sake of them.
And then there are our holy leaders, democratically elected leaders I must say, who wants to import more immigrants while they have already such dangerous problems with the current ones. Look at France!