November 18, 2015 by wimvincken
Here follows some interesting statistics about the ISIS. The numbers shows something, what our governments don’t want to tell us. That information gets suppressed!
- Informal poll of Saudis in August 2014 shows 92% agree that Islamic State (ISIS) “conforms to the values of Islam and Islamic law.” (source)
- Hurriyet Daily News / Metropoll (2015): 20% of Turks support the slaughter of Charlie Hebdo staffers and cartoonists (source)
- al-Jazeera Poll (2015): 81% of respondents support the Islamic State (ISIS) (source)
- The Polling Company CSP Poll (2015): 33% of Muslim-Americans say al-Qaeda beliefs are Islamic or correct. (49% disagree) (source)(it’s a PDF file)
- The Polling Company CSP Poll (2015): 38% of Muslim-Americans say Islamic State (ISIS) beliefs are Islamic or correct. (43% disagree) (source) (PDF File)
- ICM (Mirror) Poll 2015: 1.5 Million British Muslims support the Islamic State, about half the total population (source)
- Clarion Project Study (2015): 11.5% of Arabs support ISIS, or about 42 million (source)
Who’s responsible for the creation of ISIS?
Why are people helping the ISIS?
Who’s a terrorist- and who’s a resistance organization?