November 23, 2015 by wimvincken
There is no religion, which is so clear about its intentions then the Islam.
Get the Koran or go to an online version of the Koran and count the words ‘kill’, or ‘war’ or ‘crucify’ or ‘slave’. You will be shocked! The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule. Here are some samples.
- Quran (8:67) – “It is not for a Prophet that he should have prisoners of war until he had made a great slaughter in the land…“
- Quran (8:59-60) – “And let not those who disbelieve suppose that they can outstrip (Allah’s Purpose). Lo! they cannot escape. Make ready for them all thou canst of (armed) force and of horses tethered, that thereby ye may dismay the enemy of Allah and your enemy.”
- Quran (9:5) – “So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them.”
- Quran (9:14) – “Fight against them so that Allah will punish them by your hands and disgrace them and give you victory over them and heal the breasts of a believing people.”
- Quran (9:29) – “Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.”
- Quran (9:30) – “And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!”
- Quran (9:38-39) – “O ye who believe! what is the matter with you, that, when ye are asked to go forth in the cause of Allah, ye cling heavily to the earth? Do ye prefer the life of this world to the Hereafter? But little is the comfort of this life, as compared with the Hereafter. Unless ye go forth, He will punish you with a grievous penalty, and put others in your place.”
- Quran (17:16) – “And when We wish to destroy a town, We send Our commandment to the people of it who lead easy lives, but they transgress therein; thus the word proves true against it, so We destroy it with utter destruction.”
- Quran (25:52) – “Therefore listen not to the Unbelievers, but strive against them with the utmost strenuousness…”
- Quran (33:60-62) – “If the hypocrites, and those in whose hearts is a disease, and the alarmists in the city do not cease, We verily shall urge thee on against them, then they will be your neighbors in it but a little while. Accursed, they will be seized wherever found and slain with a (fierce) slaughter.”
- Quran (48:29) – “Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves”
This is mainstream Islam, not an extreme version of it.
It’s worse when you read the Sunnah, another book about Islam, but more specific about rape, slavery, violence, deceit, murder, war, manipulation, intimidation, pedophiles and oppression. Or the Sharia, the Islamic Law, a book interpreting the Koran for daily life, full of instructions of physical punishments, torture, death, slavery, oppression, aggression, rape.
In those Islamic books, so many forms of barbaric executions are explained.
If you read those books, it’s full of references to genocides and violence, death and oppression.
If you, dear reader don’t agree with me, then let me ask you the question: ‘Did you read the Koran?’
Here are some true statements, which are interesting.
- The majority of religious Muslims never read the Koran or any of the Islamic books or texts.
A 77.8% of Muslims never read a part of the Koran or any of the Islamic books or texts.
The majority of visitors for websites, which host the Koran is 86% none Muslims.
- When I talked to a Muslim, you need to see his reaction when I showed him cartoons about religious figures. He’s very amused until I show him the cartoon about Mohammed, then he explodes!
- He actually tries to be violent, threatening me of having such cartoon in my possession. The only thing restraining him is that I’m not impressed at all by his attempted, violent intimidation.
- I teach him – for the change – about a statement from the Christian Bible Eye for eye, tooth for tooth. Intimidation will be met with equal force.
- That cools him down and he becomes reasonable again. He was even subdued after his violent intimidation attempt when it was met with equal or greater force.
Thinking back, I had the choice between keeping myself independent and free of fear against intimidation or being subdued and intimidated and beaten up or worse!
I can’t say the same when looking and reading about President Obama, who is so much intimidated. Too many journalists and artists are too afraid to publish their works.
One aggressive civilization is trying to violently intimidate other civilizations. It sounds to me like Nazism and the old communism!
Nazism and the old communism were using the tactic of violent intimidation, just like Islam does.
Now we have the Islam in the news. Why the hell must I be forced not to have Mohammed related cartoons in my possession and not to show it to the world, while their Koran calls for the death of none Muslims in their holy book and actually killing Christians?
Unacceptable. Such violent intimidations must be countered immediately.
- ‘No Muslims in the US’ vs ‘Death to America’
- The Consequences of Obama’s Foreign Policy
- Why is Obama’s Strategy against ISIS not working?
- Donald Trump Calls for Barring Muslims From Entering US
- Obama can do something against the terror, but he doesn’t want!
- Stop Incitement and their Supporters – UPDATED
- What’s a Terrorist?
- The Stories behind the News
- Everyone MUST live under the Islamic Law … or DIE!
- Remove the Roots of the Current Evil, Part I
- Shariah Laws
- What’s up with Islam? – UPDATED
- Can you Trust Muslims in your Country?
- Islam, a Religion of Violent Intimidation – UPDATED
- Islam and extremism. What’s the connection?
- The Rise and Fall of Islamic Extremism
- A plan to Fight the ISIS-Terror
- Islamic Law in none-Arabic and Muslim Countries
- Is Islam a Violent Religion?
- Conflicts between the Arab and the Western worlds