November 25, 2015 by wimvincken
How some people can claim things, which are not true at all and show a wrong picture of something very serious. I created his article or post with the same title as the website Quartz published, November 25th 2015 by Annalisa Merelli. You can read that article here.
The source of their ‘data’ is from the Global Terrorism Database.
The data by itself is suspect, because the Global Terrorism Database doesn’t suppl statistical data for the year 2015.
For those who still can’t believe the falsification of the actual data, click here to take a look your self.
- Create your website for your special project
- More Terror Attacks in the US imminent
- Mass Shootings in the US
- Life Expectancy and fertility
- Happiest Countries in the World
- Which country has the highest death-rates because of guns?
- Your Security and your Government
- Who created the ISIS?
- Charted: Terror attacks in Western Europe from the 1970s to now
- Can you Trust Muslims in your Country?
- Terror Trends and Social Hostilities
- Terror Statistics per day, month and year 2015
- Up-to-date Statistics about Terror Attacks (updated-2)
- How do Muslims Integrate in their Guest Countries?
- Statistics about ISIS – 11.5% of Arabs support ISIS or about 42 million!