I like to introduce this article with the description of the Armenian genocide, where 6,400 women and children from Yozgad were murdered, slaughtered and torn apart. This is the result of the Islamic Jihad and implementing the Shariah laws. They were captured and imprisoned by their Turkey’s captures and then …
|A photo from Ambassador Morgenthau’s Story,
considered by many to be one of the primary sources of information on the Armenian Genocide
In this article I did some research to the Shariah laws, where everyone talks about and what ISIS is using, as well as other Arab countries like Saudi Arabia. Shariah or Islamic Law is above the laws of the country Arabs are living in. That’s why you see special Islamic courts in many Arab countries. I’ve here researched 27 points, which might not be able to be applied in a Western country. For every point, I inserted references to the Quran or Koran or references to links and resources in the Internet.
- It is impossible to separate the State and Islam.
- Countries like Saudi Arabia and Iran giving a lot of power to courts and councils to ensure that legislation does not contradict the Quran (never mind whose interpretation).(link)
- Real Islamists are not able to live in a country, where Shariah Laws are not applied.
- A “just war” can be waged against a nation or people who do not submit to Islam. (link)
- Waging jihad to spread Islam and force conversions is a perfect description of “holy war.” See Quran 8:39, 9:5, 9:11–12, 9:14, and 9:29; and then see 9:33; 61:9 and 48:28. (link)(link)
- Captive in jihad may be executed, enslaved, ransomed for money, exchanged for other prisoners, or released freely (Quran 47:4 and 33:25–27, 4:24) (link)
- Woman captive of jihad may be forced to have to sex with her captors (now owners).
- Quran 4:24 and especially the sacred traditions and classical law allow this. The sacred traditions say that while out on military campaigns under Muhammad’s leadership, jihadists used to practice coitus interruptus with their female captives.
- Property can be destroyed or confiscated during jihad (Quran 59:2 and 59:5)
- Jihad may be waged to collect spoils (Quran 8:1, 8:7, 8:41, and 48:20)
- A second-class submission tax, called the jizyah, must be imposed on Jews and Christians (and other religious minorities) living in Islamic countries.
- Quran 9:29 offers three options to Jews and Christians: (1) Fight and die;(2) convert to Islam; (3) or keep their religion, but pay a tribute or submission tax, the jizyah, while living under Islam. Does this sound familiar?
- Slavery is allowed (Quran 5:89 and 24:33) (link)
- A male owner may have sex with his slave-women, even prepubescent slave-girls
- Slaves may be beaten (link)(link)
- Apostasy laws, including imprisonment or execution, may be imposed on anyone who leaves Islam (an apostate) (Quran 4:88–89, 9:73–74, and 9:123)
- Blasphemy laws, including imprisonment or execution, may be imposed on critics of Islam or Muhammad (Quran 3:186, 33:57–61, 9:61–66, 9:73 and 9:123).
- Drinkers and gamblers may be flogged (Quran 2:219, 4:43, and 5:90–91) (link)(link)
- An injured private citizen has the options of forgiving or exacting legal and literal revenge – physical eye for physical eye (Categorized as qisas (like for like), Quran 5:45).
- The hand of a male or female thief may be cut off (Quran 5:38)
- A highway robber may be crucified or his alternate hand and foot cut off (Quran 5:33) (link)
- Homosexuals may be imprisoned, flogged, or executed (link)(link)
- Fornicators (someone who commits adultery or fornication) may be flogged (Quran 24:2)
- Adulterers may be stoned to death (link)(link)
- False accusers of sexual crimes may be flogged eighty times (Quran 24:1–4)
- A man may legally and irrevocably divorce his wife, outside of a court of law, by correctly pronouncing three times “you are divorced.” (Quran 2:229)
- Husbands may hit their wives (Quran 4:34).
- A man may be polygamous with up to four wives (Quran 4:3 (and 33:50–52))
- A man may simply get rid of one of his “undesirable” wives (Quran 4:128)
- A mature man may marry a prepubescent girl (Quran 65:1–4)
- A woman must wear a head covering and maybe a facial veil, according to sound traditions and authoritative classical law (Quran 24:31, 33:53 and 33:59) (link)
Compiling this list would not have been necessary if modern Muslim religious leaders and jurists argued that all of those laws have expiration dates – back in the seventh century. Instead, Islamists are eager to impose those archaic laws today. They believe all of the Quran is universally and timelessly good.
|Shariah Laws Enforced – Punishments|
However, most of the public, since 9/11 and the countless posts about Islam since then, are laughing at Islam. The traditionalists, appear very foolish, when they defend the above rules. Do they really intend to tell us to our faces that the Shariah laws should be imposed on all of humanity for its own good?
What is the difference between the Bible and Koran?
Why this chapter? Many people in the Western world are familiar with the bible, but not the Koran. Here is an overview what the differences are.
The Koran and the Bible are the holy books of the two worldwide religions of Islam and Christianity, respectively. There are a lot of similarities between the religions in terms of its place of origin which is the present Middle East, some of the concepts and values that they espouse, the conception of monotheism and the like. It is natural for anybody to draw a comparison between the two books that offer the substantial philosophical basis to the religions.
It is only a thorough study that can reveal the differences between both the books. A layman’s view might give you an impression that both of them are similar. Of course they do, but there seems to be overwhelming and cardinal differences between the two.
The Koran consists of the utterances of the messenger of God, in the guise of Gabriel as revealed to the Prophet Mohammad. The book is a dictation in that sense. It is written in the first person pronoun as God speaking directly to the humankind through the Prophet. It was compiled after the death of Mohammad by the Caliphs who succeeded him.
Bible is a collection of smaller books written over a long time period in comparison to that of the Koran. The Bible consists of about sixty books. In the Bible, we have many prophets of God speaking on behalf of Him to the people. The book consists of commentaries authored by many men. You also have sometimes, the word of God directly revealed to the humankind. The Bible also gives narratives of the history of the Jewish people and of the early community of the Christians.
The one common and popular narrative in both the books is the story of the Creation by God. Though the story line is similar, there are actual differences which can be learned only with careful observation. From the very beginning onwards, there are differences. A careful, thorough and analytical study of both the books is more than enough to render the hypothesis that the Koran is copied from Bible as incorrect.
The Bible, especially the New Testament holds that Jesus is the Son of God, while Koran considers Jesus as only one of the many prophets who had been sent to the humankind by the God. Thus Koran directly negates the Godliness and divinity attached to Jesus.
Both the holy books profess ethics. Both the books give its followers a road map to heaven, the guidelines for a life that is pleasing to the Lord God. However, both the ethical narrative is slightly nuanced. The difference that creeps up here is in these nuanced professions of the ethics.
- The Koran is the holy book of the Muslims worldwide. The Bible is the holy scripture of the Christians.
- Due to the similarity between both the religions, one might be mistaken that the holy books too might be the same which is actually not the case.
- The differences are many starting right from the story of Creation which is a common feature of both the books.
- The Koran is considered to be the utterances of the messenger of the God, written in the first person pronoun. Some parts of the Bible are in the form of dictation while some are narratives.
- ‘No Muslims in the US’ vs ‘Death to America’
- The Consequences of Obama’s Foreign Policy
- Why is Obama’s Strategy against ISIS not working?
- Donald Trump Calls for Barring Muslims From Entering US
- Obama can do something against the terror, but he doesn’t want!
- Stop Incitement and their Supporters – UPDATED
- What’s a Terrorist?
- The Stories behind the News
- Everyone MUST live under the Islamic Law … or DIE!
- Remove the Roots of the Current Evil, Part I
- Shariah Laws
- What’s up with Islam? – UPDATED
- Can you Trust Muslims in your Country?
- Islam, a Religion of Violent Intimidation – UPDATED
- Islam and extremism. What’s the connection?
- The Rise and Fall of Islamic Extremism
- Violent attacks on ‘infidels’ increases the support for ISIS!
- A plan to Fight the ISIS-Terror
- Islamic Law in none-Arabic and Muslim Countries
- Is Islam a Violent Religion?