November 28, 2015 by wimvincken
For those who don’t know Arthur Neville Chamberlain, he was the conservative British politician, who functioned as Prime Minister right before the second World War broke out. With his passivism, he allowed to let Nazism to grow until it was too late.
Chamberlain negotiated several political agreements with Hitler. He was the one acting ignorant and naif. He allowed himself to be fooled and hoodwinked by the Nazis.
The particular thing is, that Chamberlain was not without resources and the means of force. Force, which could be used as threat to keep Nazism under control. That threat could be enough to stop the rise of evil. But Chamberlain did not use that very important tool in his diplomatic efforts.
The same with Obama, the President of the United States, the leader of the free world, the strongest country in the world. He also refuses to use the most powerful tool in the diplomacy, his very powerful armed forces.
But Chamberlain was a gentleman, believing in the good of a human, naif, ignorant, but still a gentleman. He believed that using force was the last thing he could use.
Obama seems to have the same mindset, except that his problem is more complicated.
Chamberlain was confronted with only Hitler. Obama is confronted with multiple erupting happenings. Obama also is rather confused about what’s going on in the world. He is not only naif and ignorant, but stubborn as well. That’s a very dangerous situation.
With almost two years in office, this does not promise well for the future of the world.
War is looming.
- How to Rig the American Elections 2016
- Wikileaks, is it Bad or Good?
- Corrupt Mainstream News Media
- The Next President of the United States … Welcome Sir or Madame
- Hillary Rodham Clinton’s Money Trail
- Obama: The clown is lazy, an idiot and a liar
- Obama interferes with News and Investigations about Terror
- Mass Murderer President Bashar al-Assad
- Why is Obama’s Strategy against ISIS not working?
- Mr. Obama’s immoral passivity outstrips Neville Chamberlain’s historic pacifism, which resulted in the World War II
- Fight the Evil
- Obama can do something against the terror, but he doesn’t want!
- Why President Obama acts like he’s in denial?
- Obama in Trouble? Does he suffer from Avoidant Personality Disorder, a serious Social Phobia?
- We killed ‘millions of ISIS fighters in two seconds’ (Russians) and ‘we can easily defeat ISIS within minutes’ (US)
- Baghdad Bob or our favorite bashing partner, President Obama
- Lying Politicians and Presidents
- Which country has the highest death-rates because of guns?
- Shameless western People without Mercy
- Chamberlain and Obama, Same Minds