Incitement is persuading, encouraging, instigating, pressuring, or threatening others to commit crimes. Incitements all over the world are known for a long time, well documented and largely ignored. Incitement is a passive word, which does not tell exactly what those people are saying. They say to hate, to kill, to murder and maim and they try to force their listeners to hate, kill, murder and maim. Those people promote demonization.
Government sponsored incitement leads to an increase of terror. That’s what Palestinian President Abbas and his administration are doing and the result is the so called ‘stabbing terror’ on Israeli citizens. That’s what the terrorist leaders from organizations like Hamas are doing as well. That’s one group of people inciting others and there are many of those groups throughout the world.
The other group is the most dangerous of them all. Many Imams (an Imam is an Islamic leadership position; it’s most commonly in the context of a worship leader of a mosque and leaders and management of Muslim communities by Sunni Muslims) in mosques and community centers all over the world are preaching hate and trying to make people commit to violence against others. Also those cases are known and well documented. The authorities of those countries are well aware of that … and if they aren’t … well, no words for that.
Those are the ones who are doing the actual inciting, but then there are other parties.Those incitements are mostly overseen, organized and managed by others. The incitements are carefully considered and designed and are being taught to others to the ones who are doing the actual inciting.
Those supporters are several Muslim and Arab countries like the Saudi Arabia and many Muslim organizations, like the Islamic Brotherhood and of course ISIS. The support is in the form of money, teachers, documentation, strategies, tactics, methodologies, media and other resources.
And then we have the manipulation of politics, media, public opinion. They like to picture Muslims as the underdogs; the ones who are at the disadvantage and expected to loose. They use the media in many ways to attack those who try to stand against them using lies, try to deceive and victimize themselves, while they are the ones with the intention of violence and murder.
Especially in Europe you see those effects. When an Imam is preaching that the France are pigs and Jew lovers and must be killed, nothing happens to him. If a Jewish or Christian leader would say something remotely like this, a storm of public outcry will erupt and he or she will be very likely arrested. This happens for years and the Imams could preach their hate as they liked without any restrictions. Those who tried to do something against them were ignored and even labeled as an fascist, undemocratic or conservative, being a right wing reactionary.
- Dr. Ijaz Mian on the subject of non-Muslim laws: “You cannot accept the rule of the kaffir…we have to rule ourselves and we have to rule the others.”
- Abu Usamah saying of apostates: “If the imam wants to crucify him he should crucify him. The person is put up on the wood and he’s left there to bleed to death for three days.”
- Abu Usamah speaking on the deficiency of women’s minds: “Allah has created the woman, even if she gets a PhD, deficient. Her intellect is incomplete, deficient. She may be suffering from hormones that will make her emotional. It takes two witnesses of a woman to equal the one witness of the man.”
- Praises the killer of a British soldier serving in Afghanistan, stating “The hero of Islam is the one who separated his head from his shoulders.”
- Abdullah el-Faisal: “You have to bomb the Indian businesses, and as for the Jews you kill them physically.”
- Advocates violent Jihad against the non-Muslims and predicting that an army of Muslims will arise against the non-Muslims in England.
- Dr Bilal Philips on marriage with girls before puberty: “The prophet Muhammad practically outlined the rules regarding marriage prior to puberty. With his practice, he clarified what is permissible, and that is why we shouldn’t have any issues about an older man marrying a younger woman, which is looked down upon by this society today, but we know that Prophet Mohammed practiced it, it wasn’t abuse or exploitation, it was marriage.”
- Condemns Muslim integration into British society.
- Calls for the overthrow of the British government and democracy.
- “They will fight in the cause of Allah. I encourage all of you to be from amongst them, to begin to cultivate ourselves for the time that is fast approaching where the tables are going to turn and the Muslims are going to be in the position of being uppermost in strength, and when that happens, people won’t get killed – unjustly.”
- Dr. Mian: “You are in a situation in which you have to live like a state within a state, until you take over.”
- Al Jibali: “By the age of ten, it becomes an obligation on us to force her to wear hijab, and if she doesn’t wear hijab, we hit her.”
- Dr. Mian praised the Saudi religious police practice of imprisoning people who do not pray: “They send the police, and they say, well, if you don’t come for prayer, close your shop, we will arrest you But if you don’t, then we have to bring the punishment on you, you will be killed, and nobody will pray on you.”
- Abu Usamah saying that homosexuals should be killed by throwing them off a cliff, stating “throw [the homosexual] off the mountain.”