December 4, 2015 by wimvincken
Some people are wondering what’s going on with the mass-shootings in the US. Is it so bad? Let’s see at the numbers. In 2013, there were 364 mass-shooting attacks, in 2014 there were 336 death and in 2015 there were 353 death, totally 1,053, 1,347 death and 3,821 wounded. We have an average of 351 attacks per year with 449 death and 1,274 wounded per year.
Because the year 2015 is still not over, the number of mass shooting attacks might go up!
- Midterm Elections: What Is Coming
- Why is America Playing the World’s Policeman?
- End of Socialism and Communism
- Social Media for the Conservatives
- Anarchy in America – the Beginning of the End?
- The Trump Enigma
- The Looming Existential Threat – Starts within 20 Years
- Obama, the Best President All Times
- Gigantic Social Media, Impossible to Regulate, Dangerous to Stop!!!
- How Powerful are the Social Media on the Internet?
- Now the Left is Building the Walls
- The Destruction of America by the Democrats, the Left, Liberals, Fascists and Socialists
- Genocidal Warmonger, Racist, Prevaricator, Misogynist, Plutocrat, must be Killed …
- What is the best US state to live in 2018?
- Elections Fraud in the Midterm Elections 2018
- The Red Wave
- The American Leftist Dream
- It’s Going Bad to Worse for America
- Republicans and Trump Deserve What They Get
- The Real Threat to America – Being Dump
- Proof of Concept for the Democrats
- UPDATED: What’s Going On There at the UK?
- How To Fight The Whole World
- Stop the NSA?
- A Hero has been born
- Are the UN, EU and NATO threatened?
- Populism – What’s that?
- The Trump Revolution 2016, 2017, 2018 and Counting
- Cursed Journalists
- The New America Under Threat
- Create your website for your special project
- The Donald Trump, Evil Reincarnation Himself
- Are Election Polls Reliable?
- UPDATED: Clinton versus Trump, Globalism versus Nationalism
- How to Rig the American Elections 2016
- Corruption in America
- Wikileaks, is it Bad or Good?
- Corrupt Mainstream News Media
- Murderer Hillary Clinton? – REWRITE-2, November 2016
- The Next President of the United States … Welcome Sir or Madame