December 4, 2015 by wimvincken
Some people are wondering what’s going on with the mass-shootings in the US. Is it so bad? Let’s see at the numbers. In 2013, there were 364 mass-shooting attacks, in 2014 there were 336 death and in 2015 there were 353 death, totally 1,053, 1,347 death and 3,821 wounded. We have an average of 351 attacks per year with 449 death and 1,274 wounded per year.
Because the year 2015 is still not over, the number of mass shooting attacks might go up!
- The New America Under Threat
- Create your website for your special project
- The Donald Trump, Evil Reincarnation Himself
- Are Election Polls Reliable?
- UPDATED: Clinton versus Trump, Globalism versus Nationalism
- How to Rig the American Elections 2016
- Corruption in America
- Wikileaks, is it Bad or Good?
- Corrupt Mainstream News Media
- Murderer Hillary Clinton? – REWRITE-2, November 2016
- The Next President of the United States … Welcome Sir or Madame
- Hillary Rodham Clinton’s Money Trail
- Bye, bye, 2015, welcome to 2016! Middle East Meltdown
- Obama: The clown is lazy, an idiot and a liar
- 2016 Presidential Hopefuls Gallery and a little voting of our own
- Obama interferes with News and Investigations about Terror
- Passivity is a Curse
- Bar Entrance to the US for all Asians, Africans, Arabs, homosexuals, idiots, criminals, epileptics, alcoholics, beggars, mentally or physically defective, polygamists, and anarchists
- What are the requirements of becoming a President of the United States?
- Trump in Triumph over the clueless ‘Leaders’
- ‘Everyone Condemns Trump for his ‘Bar Muslims entering the US’. But what does the US say?
- Mass Murderer President Bashar al-Assad
- Is Trump making un-American statements when he wants to bar Muslims coming into the country?
- Hypocrites are denouncing Trump extreme Statements?
- The Consequences of Obama’s Foreign Policy
- Why is Obama’s Strategy against ISIS not working?
- Donald Trump and Political Correct – his Prospects are continue to climb
- Questions about your Security
- Mr. Obama’s immoral passivity outstrips Neville Chamberlain’s historic pacifism, which resulted in the World War II
- Thieves of Palestinian Lands
- Europeans are going to Suffer
- Fight the Evil
- An army to fight the ISIS
- Obama can do something against the terror, but he doesn’t want!
- Why President Obama acts like he’s in denial?
- More Terror Attacks in the US imminent
- We killed ‘millions of ISIS fighters in two seconds’ (Russians) and ‘we can easily defeat ISIS within minutes’ (US)
- Baghdad Bob or our favorite bashing partner, President Obama
- Mass Shootings in the US
- Lying Politicians and Presidents