December 5, 2015 by wimvincken
Poor President Obama. All he wanted was to be a transformational figure. Instead, he’ll be merely a transitional one or outright a failure in person, his policies, his self-denial and his typical views. But events this week will likely mean serious setbacks to him and Hillery Clinton and make the American political landscape more … extreme?
Failures as a leader of the US and the ‘Free West’
He never ended the Iraq war, of course; he simply tried to end US involvement in it. And he failed. Speaking of wars – how’s post-Khadafy Libya? In a word, terrible. And it’s not just about Benghazi. The resulting anarchy from the president’s half-hearted regime-decapitation there left Libya as a source of weapons for other conflicts, such as the one in Mali, and as a place to incubate a range of terrorists — including ISIS.
That’s two strikes in one shot against Obama’s foreign policy: one for his attempt to contain ISIS, which has now expanded to Sirte, and another for his war in Libya.
The Middle East, North Africa and even crucial parts of Central Asia are in turmoil. True, Obama might not have singlehandedly ignited the multi-continent dumpster fire that’s raging. But he certainly hasn’t put it out, either. That’ll be someone else’s job. And if these hotspots do ever cool, it won’t be because of Obama.
Oh, and where was our commander in chief this week as the fire raged? In Paris, working to sign a climate-change deal that won’t change the trajectory of the climate one bit. He wants this to be his legacy, but anything the countries agree to won’t be revolutionary — or even enforceable.
Even his biggest legacy item, ObamaCare, is less than meets the eye in terms of “transformation.” First of all, it’s sputtering toward a death spiral that virtually ensures the next president, regardless of party, will make changes — and treat the program as a work in progress, at best.
And second, and more important, the growth in health insurance coverage in 2014 thanks to ObamaCare was mostly due to the expansion of Medicaid — an existing, and terrible, government program for the poor.
- The New America Under Threat
- The Donald Trump, Evil Reincarnation Himself
- Are Election Polls Reliable?
- UPDATED: Clinton versus Trump, Globalism versus Nationalism
- How to Rig the American Elections 2016
- Corruption in America
- Wikileaks, is it Bad or Good?
- Corrupt Mainstream News Media
- Murderer Hillary Clinton? – REWRITE-2, November 2016
- The Next President of the United States … Welcome Sir or Madame
- Hillary Rodham Clinton’s Money Trail
- Obama: The clown is lazy, an idiot and a liar
- 2016 Presidential Hopefuls Gallery and a little voting of our own
- Is Hillery Clinton responsible for the Refuge crisis in Syria?
- Obama interferes with News and Investigations about Terror
- Passivity is a Curse
- Bar Entrance to the US for all Asians, Africans, Arabs, homosexuals, idiots, criminals, epileptics, alcoholics, beggars, mentally or physically defective, polygamists, and anarchists
- Competence or Incompetence?
- What are the requirements of becoming a President of the United States?
- Trump in Triumph over the clueless ‘Leaders’
- ‘Everyone Condemns Trump for his ‘Bar Muslims entering the US’. But what does the US say?
- Mass Murderer President Bashar al-Assad
- Is Trump making un-American statements when he wants to bar Muslims coming into the country?
- Hypocrites are denouncing Trump extreme Statements?
- The Consequences of Obama’s Foreign Policy
- Why is Obama’s Strategy against ISIS not working?
- Donald Trump and Political Correct – his Prospects are continue to climb
- Mr. Obama’s immoral passivity outstrips Neville Chamberlain’s historic pacifism, which resulted in the World War II
- Thieves of Palestinian Lands
- Moments leading to WW3
- Europeans are going to Suffer
- Fight the Evil
- The Golden Atomic Bomb
- An army to fight the ISIS
- Obama can do something against the terror, but he doesn’t want!
- Why President Obama acts like he’s in denial?
- Obama in Trouble? Does he suffer from Avoidant Personality Disorder, a serious Social Phobia?
- More Terror Attacks in the US imminent
- United States Presidential Mini-elections, 2016
- We killed ‘millions of ISIS fighters in two seconds’ (Russians) and ‘we can easily defeat ISIS within minutes’ (US)