December 5, 2015 by wimvincken
A shocking report from the House Homeland Security Committee, which claims that “ISIS is fueling an unprecedented tempo for law enforcement authorities combating the homegrown Islamist extremist threat. The vast majority of the 900 active homegrown extremist investigations involve links to ISIS. Authorities have already arrested nearly 60 individuals this year in ISIS-related cases.“. If you take a look at their interactive map, you see that they indeed are doing their job until now (except for the San Bernardino this week.
Here is the full text:
November 2015 Terror Threat Snapshot
From the House Homeland Security Committee
ISIS is fueling an unprecedented tempo for law enforcement authorities combating the homegrown Islamist extremist threat. The vast majority of the 900 active homegrown extremist investigations involve links to ISIS. Authorities have already arrested nearly 60 individuals this year in ISIS-related cases.
ISIS’s global expansion has unleashed a wave of violence around the world – including against Western targets. From July through September this year, ISIS-affiliated groups launched around 12 attacks every day killing more than 30 people worldwide. ISIS’s calls for attacks are resonating with its supporters in the West. ISIS has directed or inspired 62 plots to attack Western targets, including 18 inside the United States.
Al Qaeda and its affiliates are regenerating their terror networks and capitalizing on power vacuums. Al Qaeda is exploiting the diminished American troop presence and weak local security forces in Afghanistan in order to rebuild its sanctuary. Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) has captured additional territory in Yemen amidst the ongoing war there.
Foreign fighters converging on the battlefields in Syria and Iraq pose a continuing threat to the United States and our allies. A French fighter returnee reportedly described Syria as a “factory of jihadists” trained to launch external attacks in the near future. A recent House Homeland Security Committee bipartisan task force found that security weaknesses overseas are enabling fighters to travel more freely.
The massive refugee flows out of Syria remain vulnerable to terrorists seeking to exploit the crisis to infiltrate the West. American national security officials cautioned during a House Homeland Security Committee hearing on October 21 that our limited intelligence picture of the conflict zone in Syria has the potential to undermine the integrity of the U.S. refugee resettlement screening process.
Guantanamo Bay detainees transferred overseas continue to pose a threat to U.S. national security interests. Nearly one in three detainees released from the facility have rejoined or are suspected of having rejoined Islamist terror groups. The Obama Administration transferred two more detainees out of Guantanamo in October.
The world’s leading state sponsor of Islamist terror, Iran, continues to sow instability and is poised to gain additional resources in the coming months as a result of sanctions relief. Iran has ramped up its military involvement in Syria in conjunction with its proxies, the Assad regime, and Russia. The Obama Administration is preparing to provide Iran with additional sanctions relief under the terms of the nuclear agreement, meanwhile, the Iranian parliament vowed that the “martyr-nurturing nation of Iran” will continue chanting “Death to America.””
One thing I can guarantee, this ‘game’ of those authorities is playing successfully only until the limit is reached. I mean, they can avoid 10 attacks, maybe 20 of them, maybe 30, or 50, or maybe 100, but there will be the time coming that they are at breaking point and then the full terror will hit the US as never before. It’s actually quite simple a question of risk management. The only way to stop this threat is going to its source and stop it there, where ever the source is.
- The Donald Trump, Evil Reincarnation Himself
- UPDATED: Clinton versus Trump, Globalism versus Nationalism
- How to Rig the American Elections 2016
- Corruption in America
- Wikileaks, is it Bad or Good?
- Corrupt Mainstream News Media
- Murderer Hillary Clinton? – REWRITE-2, November 2016
- The Next President of the United States … Welcome Sir or Madame
- Hillary Rodham Clinton’s Money Trail
- Nuclear Attacks
- Bye, bye, 2015, welcome to 2016! Middle East Meltdown
- 2016 Presidential Hopefuls Gallery and a little voting of our own
- Is Hillery Clinton responsible for the Refuge crisis in Syria?
- Obama interferes with News and Investigations about Terror
- Passivity is a Curse
- Bar Entrance to the US for all Asians, Africans, Arabs, homosexuals, idiots, criminals, epileptics, alcoholics, beggars, mentally or physically defective, polygamists, and anarchists
- Competence or Incompetence?
- Trump in Triumph over the clueless ‘Leaders’
- ‘Everyone Condemns Trump for his ‘Bar Muslims entering the US’. But what does the US say?
- Mass Murderer President Bashar al-Assad
- Is Trump making un-American statements when he wants to bar Muslims coming into the country?
- The Consequences of Obama’s Foreign Policy
- Why is Obama’s Strategy against ISIS not working?
- Donald Trump and Political Correct – his Prospects are continue to climb
- Questions about your Security
- Donald Trump Calls for Barring Muslims From Entering US
- Thieves of Palestinian Lands
- Moments leading to WW3
- Fight the Evil
- The Golden Atomic Bomb
- An army to fight the ISIS
- Obama can do something against the terror, but he doesn’t want!
- Why President Obama acts like he’s in denial?
- Obama in Trouble? Does he suffer from Avoidant Personality Disorder, a serious Social Phobia?
- More Terror Attacks in the US imminent
- United States Presidential Mini-elections, 2016
- We killed ‘millions of ISIS fighters in two seconds’ (Russians) and ‘we can easily defeat ISIS within minutes’ (US)
- Baghdad Bob or our favorite bashing partner, President Obama
- Mass Shootings in the US
- Lying Politicians and Presidents