December 5, 2015 by wimvincken
The United States presidential election of 2016, scheduled for Tuesday, November 8, 2016, will be the 58th quadrennial U.S. presidential election. Voters will select presidential electors who in turn will elect a new president and vice president through the Electoral College.
The series of presidential primary elections and caucuses are scheduled to take place between February and June 2016. This nominating process is also an indirect election, where voters cast ballots for a slate of delegates to a political party’s nominating convention, who then in turn elect their party’s presidential nominee.
Candidates below have been listed in five or more major independent nationwide polls, participated in authorized forums and debates, and are on the ballot in at least four states.
|Hillary Clinton||Martin O’Malley||Bernie Sanders|
Secretary of State
from New York
Governor of Maryland
|U.S. Senator from Vermont
- The Donald Trump, Evil Reincarnation Himself
- Are Election Polls Reliable?
- UPDATED: Clinton versus Trump, Globalism versus Nationalism
- How to Rig the American Elections 2016
- Corruption in America
- Wikileaks, is it Bad or Good?
- Corrupt Mainstream News Media
- Murderer Hillary Clinton? – REWRITE-2, November 2016
- The Next President of the United States … Welcome Sir or Madame
- Hillary Rodham Clinton’s Money Trail
- Obama: The clown is lazy, an idiot and a liar
- 2016 Presidential Hopefuls Gallery and a little voting of our own
- Is Hillery Clinton responsible for the Refuge crisis in Syria?
- Obama interferes with News and Investigations about Terror
- Passivity is a Curse
- Bar Entrance to the US for all Asians, Africans, Arabs, homosexuals, idiots, criminals, epileptics, alcoholics, beggars, mentally or physically defective, polygamists, and anarchists
- Competence or Incompetence?
- What are the requirements of becoming a President of the United States?
- Trump in Triumph over the clueless ‘Leaders’
- ‘Everyone Condemns Trump for his ‘Bar Muslims entering the US’. But what does the US say?
- Mass Murderer President Bashar al-Assad
- ‘No Muslims in the US’ vs ‘Death to America’
- Is Trump making un-American statements when he wants to bar Muslims coming into the country?
- Hypocrites are denouncing Trump extreme Statements?
- The Consequences of Obama’s Foreign Policy
- Why is Obama’s Strategy against ISIS not working?
- Donald Trump and Political Correct – his Prospects are continue to climb
- Donald Trump Calls for Barring Muslims From Entering US
- Thieves of Palestinian Lands
- Moments leading to WW3
- The Golden Atomic Bomb
- An army to fight the ISIS
- Obama can do something against the terror, but he doesn’t want!
- Why President Obama acts like he’s in denial?
- Obama in Trouble? Does he suffer from Avoidant Personality Disorder, a serious Social Phobia?
- More Terror Attacks in the US imminent
- United States Presidential Mini-elections, 2016
- We killed ‘millions of ISIS fighters in two seconds’ (Russians) and ‘we can easily defeat ISIS within minutes’ (US)
- Baghdad Bob or our favorite bashing partner, President Obama
- Mass Shootings in the US