December 6, 2015 by wimvincken
The population of the United States must make a decision now. Or it continues with the direction promoted by President Obama – and ultimately and surely – terror will struck the US in a terrible way or the US must force the President to do his job and make proper attempts to protect the US. Never would I have dreamed that an American President allows the US to be attacked constantly without any form of retaliation. And I never have thought that the American people would allow him to do so. Never was there an American President, who acts so unprofessionally, causing so much mayhem, destruction and death all over the world.
This article will describe what’s going on with terrorism in the US and its threats, the reasons of President Obama’s behavior, policies and attitudes. It will also describe what President Obama is currently doing, his motivations and what his international efforts is causing the US and the world. Furthermore, this article allows you to let your opinion heard throughout the article.
Why? What would you say that if a country is under terror attack and the country only tries to defend itself without removing the source of the threat? The number of attacks will rise until terrorists manage to get through its defenses. The San Bernardino shooting was such example, which went straight through. And with terrorism, we are talking about mass shootings, school shootings, attacks by nationalists, abortion-, right-winged-, white-supremacy-, religious- extremists and their violence, originating from the US itself and from other countries and areas in the world.
The President is blaming the whole (terror) ‘thing’ in the US on the inadequate gun control laws. That might be true or not, but even with those ‘holes’ in the gun control laws plugged (as he likes to have that implemented), it doesn’t answer what the President is doing to stop the constant barrage of (attempted) terror attacks on US soil (by outside or inside forces or terrorists).
It’s fairly easy for a couple of terrorists to get some hand grenades or simply created bombs and throw them into a crowed everywhere in the US. There will be no forewarning, no electronic trails, nothing what the security authorities could stop.
After the San Bernardino shooting last week, the sales of guns was skyrocketing! People don’t feel safe anymore and the President’s responses don’t help matters at all. His usual avoidance methods about this type of disasters becomes finally clear and known to the citizens in the US. I’m waiting for the blame on UFOs, Christian extremism, Capitalism, Imperialism or Israeli-Palestinian conflict … everything to move the pressure from him to something else.
Furthermore, he stands there plainly denying that the US is under any attack! Hearing him claiming that is a mind blowing experience. The self-denial of this President is … I’ve no words for it. I’m looking worried at events unfolding on TV, newspapers and on the Internet; an once great, powerful country is being reduced.
And before anyone would say that’s a lie or untrue, look at the House Committee on Homeland Security website and see for yourself. On that site, there is a distinction between homegrown Jihadist and ISIS related terror events, officially registered and reported by Homeland Security, part of the US security administration. The newspapers, TV and the whole Internet is full with articles from media, specialists, government officials, hard statistics telling what’s going on and the rising threat of terrorism and the rapidly, uncontrolled expansion of Islamic extremism.
Before the pressure of the public becomes too high to force President Obama to do or to admit something, the President has the habit to shock the population with something else (right before the pressure becomes unbearable), like the ‘danger of climate change‘. Climate change is indeed bad, but not an immediate threat (like the terror attacks), but a long term threat. He uses those tactics to distract groups of people and it’s a method known in managing people to get their focus on something else then the real problems.
Let me summarize it for everyone.
- There is a threat on America and President Obama is not planning, willing or able to take out this threat.
- It will be a question of time that the US will be victim of the next terror attack.
Let me be more clear to you. You, as an US citizen (or visitor to the US), are under threat to be killed, or friends and family of yours are under threat to be killed. The one who supposes to protect you against that threat or who supposes to avoid those threats, is the President of the United States and he’s clearly not doing anything against it. He even has the guts to deny the threats.
It’s not all what’s bad about President Obama and the terror threat. The US authorities under his leadership are doing an excellent job in avoiding and holding a defense against terrorism and terror attacks on US soil and US citizens. Their efforts can’t be denied and are superb without any doubt. The quality of their intelligence, their police officers, the US armed forces are reaching the highest standards in the world, next to the Israeli security authorities. They continue breaking record after record and all of that designed to keep the American citizens safe. The list of failed and stopped terror attempts is becoming longer and longer.
What do I mean with terrorism? Let’s break it down, shall we?
- Civil Disorders – A form of collective violence interfering with the peace, security, and normal functioning of the community.
- Political Terrorism – Violent criminal behavior designed primarily to generate fear in the community, or substantial segment of it, for political purposes.
- Non-Political Terrorism – Terrorism that is not aimed at political purposes but which exhibits “conscious design to create and maintain high degree of fear for coercive purposes, but the end is individual or collective gain rather than the achievement of a political objective.”
- Quasi-Terrorism – The activities incidental to the commission of crimes of violence that are similar in form and method to genuine terrorism but which nevertheless lack its essential ingredient. It is not the main purpose of the quasi-terrorists to induce terror in the immediate victim as in the case of genuine terrorism, but the quasi-terrorist uses the modalities and techniques of the genuine terrorist and produces similar consequences and reaction. For example, school attacks, the mental disturbed terrorist, the fleeing felon who takes hostages are all quasi-terrorists, whose methods are similar to those of the genuine terrorist but whose purposes are quite different.
- Official or State Terrorism – This referring to nations (including the Islamic State) whose rule is based upon fear and oppression that reach similar to terrorism or such proportions. It may also be referred to as Structural Terrorism defined broadly as terrorist acts carried out by governments in pursuit of political objectives, often as part of their foreign policy.
Now the real question is why President Obama is not doing anything against terror and why he’s even avoiding it.
I’ve several thoughts about that and I let you vote on them, which are the most likely in your opinion.
- He wants to avoid social problems in the US (and anywhere else), which would be the result of admitting that Islamic Extremism is responsible and connected to a part of terror attacks in the US and the world. He’s right about that.
- Reason? There are right-winged, national, religious extremists all over the world, many of them are performing the violence in the US. Single one out is bad business and not fair. He’s right about that.
- President Obama thinks that extremism can’t be fought by armies or incursions. Extremism can only be reduced by political reform and that will take decades. He’s also right about that.
- He thinks that it’s impossible to protect every citizen in the United States against any form of violence. He wants to avoid or reduce the sense of self-defense of the US citizens. That’s not according the famous American dream.
- He answered already the threat against terrorism by increasing the defenses surrounding the US and assigning more resources to the security authorities. That’s all he can and is willingly to do and until now those defenses are holding … mostly. That works until breaking point.
- He wants to avoid panic and hysteria. It’s not a good idea to admit that he’s powerless against the waves of extremism. Until now it works, but with the expected terror attacks, which are coming through his defenses, it will exactly cause that, panic and hysteria.
Here are some images telling what happens when terror strikes the US (images are from terror attacks all over the world) if we allow President Obama to ignore the actual problem and so something against the source of the terror and assist the US citizens to protect themselves against this barbarian practices.
And who are responsible for those attacks?
What will be the next steps of the President against terror?
That’s easy. He will propose legislation and/or measures, which actually doesn’t do a thing against the rising terror threat on purpose, like additional legislation against possession of guns in the US. Furthermore, he will promote to fight against the financial aspect of terror organizations specifically the ISIS (which does not exist, because they work only with cash with at least a 2.5 billion dollar budget and it’s daily growing) and to close the border between Turkey and Syria (which can’t be closed because of its length, resources and unwillingness of the Turks and the US has a half-open border with Mexico) and to stop the oil production of the ISIS (which they can’t and tried this already for hundreds of times … the destroyed oil wells are in business again after a couple of hours or maximum some days).
The reason for those measures is also clear. He wants to show the world and the US that he’s doing something against the rising threat and wants to avoid panic and hysteria.
Those measures, which indeed are effective against ISIS are being denied by the President outright or by underhand-tactics or by enormous blunders first class.
- A no-fly zone over Syria can be established very easy, just like the Russians demonstrate this with their S-300 and S-400 systems recently. Simply switch the anti-aircraft rocket systems on and no Syrian bomber, jet or helicopter can bomb the Syrian population anymore, saving thousands of Syrian lives and millions of refuges will not leave their country. President Obama was claiming that it would cost too many men and additional military resources, which is of course not true and a lie. It’s more likely that he doesn’t want the current Syrian President Assad to be removed in fear that ISIS might take over Syria at the costs of the thousands of Syrian lives and millions of additional refugees.
- The air-campaign is being mismanaged and micromanaged by the President and his administration on purpose. He insists on humanly impossible restrictions on his air force to do their job. For example, 25% of the ammunition is actually used for a strike. No ‘innocent’ citizens are allowed to be killed while bombing. Such restrictions must be removed and let the military perform this campaign, which will cripple the ISIS dramatically.
- Willingly to send US armed forces towards the regions, integrated with the forces of Arabic, Muslim and other countries to stop the genocides, savagery and spread of barbarism and extremism throughout the world. This American President didn’t even try to make this happen at the UN or anywhere.
- Making friends and increasing relationships between Arab and Muslim countries in order to create an unified front against extremism.
- President Obama didn’t do that, in the contrary, he’s making loads of enemies, who are insulted by his and his administration’s behavior and are looking for ways to get back at Obama, and by extension the US. Look at countries like Iraq and Egypt, who were multiple times rudely denied something what the US had promised. They were treated like criminals. Look at Jordan, who’s king was rudely denied ammunition and treated like a common jerk. Look at Israel, who’s leaders were rudely marginalized and insulted and welcomed with curses and embarrassing restrictions.
- The result of those blunders in the Middle East, he allows countries like Russia to expand their military resources, virtually being kicked out of Syria and Iraq and the rising risk of a real international conflict (Russia in Syria, US near China). In the Eastern Mediterranean Sea a military standoff is currently developing with military forces of Russia against France and the US.
- The way how President Obama orders his professionals in the Middle East to take revenge of perceived bad behavior of countries and governments is more then childish and caused loads of bad blood in Iraq, Iran, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Israel and Egypt.
- His attempts in making peace between the Israelis and Palestinians were performed in the most primitive ways imaginable, with American negotiators and intermediators who had no idea about the fluent dynamic political and diplomatic situation in the Middle East. Bullying the American idea of peace does not work with two or more hot headed sides on the negotiations table. After almost a year of pushing, pressuring and bullying, the American negotiators and intermediators were almost bodily kicked out of the Middle East and it was not only the Israelis who were irritated, also the Palestinians and the Arabs surrounding the negotiations.
- President Obama’s efforts to stop the spread of nuclear weapons, specifically Iran, was a worthwhile project.
- But it was not managed efficiently and professionally. That process was full of rude, childish behavior of the President himself, leading to catcalls, cursing, and other emotional outcries publicly. Never in the history of diplomacy has this happened, that a major power block was acting like an emotional teenager.
- This blundering and unprofessional behavior of the American President and his administration cost and/or damaged the US the strategical relationships between Israel, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Turkey and more countries. They lost Egypt and Iraq, the rest is looking wearily and waiting for his term to be ended.
- The resulting Nuclear agreement with Iran didn’t stop the development against nuclear weapons; it’s only postponed for some ten years for Iran, while Saudi Arabia is starting its own research.
- The incomplete agreement and the increasing hostile countries causes a weapon race in the Middle East, which is now increased by the Russian standoff against the US and France. All countries in the region are buying loads of weapons and arming themselves against any threat.
- NATO is slowly getting involved, actually starting with the downing of the Russian bomber by Turkey, as a retaliation against Russian bombardment of Turkish supported militant in Syria, and slowly getting dragged in the Russian-US standoff east of the Mediterranean Sea.
President Obama is causing international tensions to increase, lost several strategical countries supporting the US, by unilateral pullout of forces in several areas in the world is causing the creation of terror states, which are now raging throughout the Middle East and increases dramatically (three times) the risk of being the target for terror attacks.
Pure terror attacks in 2014 on the US (where 18 people died and 6 got injured)
|2014-12-20||New York City||Individual||2||0||Police|
|2014-10-23||New York City||Individual||1||3||Police|
|2014-10-03||New York City||Unknown||0||1||Private Citizens & Property,Journalists & Media|
|2014-09-11||Kansas City||Individual||0||0||Government (General)|
|2014-08-11||Corinth||Sovereign Citizen||0||0||Police,Other,Private Citizens & Property|
|2014-06-25||West Orange||Individual||1||0||Private Citizens & Property|
|2014-06-06||Cumming||Sovereign Citizen||1||1||Government (General)|
|2014-06-01||Seattle||Individual||2||0||Private Citizens & Property|
|2014-04-27||Skyway||Individual||1||0||Private Citizens & Property|
|2014-04-13||Kansas City||Individual||1||0||Religious Figures/Institutions|
|2014-04-13||Kansas City||Individual||2||0||Religious Figures/Institutions|
|2014-03-25||Orland Park||Unknown||0||0||Religious Figures/Institutions|
Attacks in 2015 (school attacks, terror attacks)
- 2015 May 3: Curtis Culwell Center attack: Two gunmen opened fire outside the Curtis Culwell Center during an art exhibit hosted by an anti-Muslim group called the American Freedom Defense Initiative in Garland, Texas. The center was hosting a contest for cartoons depicting the Muslim prophet Muhammad. Both gunmen were killed by police. A Garland Independent School District (ISD) police officer was injured by a shot to the ankle but survived. The attackers, Elton Simpson and Nadir Soofi, were motivated by the Charlie Hebdo shooting in France and the 2015 Copenhagen shooting in Denmark earlier in the year. The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant claimed responsibility for the attack through a Twitter post.
- May 24, 2015: In the early morning hours of Memorial Day weekend, a group of people were at Southwestern Classical Academy in the parking lot. Shots rang out and 7 were injured, with two men being apprehended and charged.
- 2015 June 17: Charleston church shooting: a mass shooting took place at Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in downtown Charleston, South Carolina. The church is one of the United States’ oldest black churches and has long been a site for community organization around civil rights. Nine people were killed, including the senior pastor, Clementa C. Pinckney, a state senator. A tenth victim was also shot, but survived. 21-year old Dylann Roof was arrested and later confessed that he committed the shooting in order to initiate a race war.
- 2015 July 16: 2015 Chattanooga shootings: Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez opened fire on two military installations in Chattanooga, Tennessee. He first committed a drive-by shooting at a recruiting center, then traveled to a naval reserve center and continued firing. He was killed by police in a gunfight. Four Marines were killed immediately, and another Marine, a Navy sailor, and a police officer were wounded; the sailor died from his injuries two days later. The motive of the shootings is currently under investigation.
- August 27, 2015: 22-year-old student Christopher Starks was fatally shot in a student union building at Savannah State University. The shooter has not been identified.
- 2015 August 30: Hospital Bomb Threat in Mississippi: An Iranian national arrested in Hancock County Sunday for allegedly making terrorist threats and assaulting two sheriff’s deputies. His actions and threats led to a two-hour closure of the I-10 Interstate near Louisiana state line. Subsequently, the subject was taken to a local hospital, where he’s still threatening to kill anyone who isn’t a member of Islam or Muslim.
- September 3, 2015: A man was arguing with at least one other person escalated into a physical fight on the parking lot of Sacramento City College. A man opened fire, killing a 25-year-old student and wounding two others. The shooting suspect has not been arrested.
- September 11, 2015: 9/11 Memorial event in Kansas City. Missouri: A Jewish American man, Joshua Ryne Goldberg, posing as an Australian ISIS supporter, attempted to get an FBI confidential informant to detonate a bomb at a Kansas City, Missouri September 11 attacks memorial event. Goldberg attempted to persuade the confidential informant to coat the shrapnel of the bomb in rat poison in order to maximize casualties.
- September 30, 2015: A principal was shot in the arm and wounded at Harrisburg High School after an argument with a student. The suspect, a 16-year-old student at the school, was taken into custody and is charged with first-degree attempted murder.
- October 1, 2015: Umpqua Community College shooting: At 10:38 a.m. PDT, a gunman, identified as 26-year-old student Christopher Harper-Mercer, opened fire in a hall on the Umpqua Community College campus, killing eight students and one teacher, and injuring nine others. Mercer then committed suicide after engaging responding police officers in a brief gunfight.
- October 9, 2015: One student died and three others were wounded in a shooting at Northern Arizona University. It is unclear what sparked the shooting, which took place near Mountain View Hall, a dormitory that houses most of the campus’ students involved in Greek organizations. An 18-year-old student was arrested and charged with murder and aggravated assault.
- October 9, 2015: One person died and another person was injured after someone opened fire outside a Texas Southern University dorm.
- October 22, 2015: One person was killed and three others were wounded in a shooting at an outdoor courtyard at Tennessee State University. The shooting may have stemmed from an argument over a dice game. A suspect has not been identified or arrested.
- November 1, 2015: One person died and another person was injured after someone opened fire on the campus of Winston-Salem State University. A 21-year-old non-student suspect is sought.
- November 20, 2015: North Las Vegas, Nevada school shooting attack: A 16-year-old student was fatally shot during a fight after school hours that involved multiple people on the campus of Mojave High School.
- 2015 November 27: 2015 Colorado Springs shootings: Robert L. Dear, armed with an assault-style rifle opened fire at a Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood. Two civilians and one police officer were killed, and four civilians and five police officers were wounded before the suspect surrendered. Dear told police “No more baby parts” after being taken into custody.
- 2015 December 2: 2015 San Bernardino shooting: A mass shooting occurred at the Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino, California, with at least 31 victims, including 14 dead and 17 injured. Two suspects, Syed Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik, fled in an SUV, but were later killed.
- The Donald Trump, Evil Reincarnation Himself
- Are Election Polls Reliable?
- UPDATED: Clinton versus Trump, Globalism versus Nationalism
- How to Rig the American Elections 2016
- Corruption in America
- Wikileaks, is it Bad or Good?
- Corrupt Mainstream News Media
- Murderer Hillary Clinton? – REWRITE-2, November 2016
- The Next President of the United States … Welcome Sir or Madame
- Hillary Rodham Clinton’s Money Trail
- Obama: The clown is lazy, an idiot and a liar
- 2016 Presidential Hopefuls Gallery and a little voting of our own
- Obama interferes with News and Investigations about Terror
- Passivity is a Curse
- Bar Entrance to the US for all Asians, Africans, Arabs, homosexuals, idiots, criminals, epileptics, alcoholics, beggars, mentally or physically defective, polygamists, and anarchists
- What are the requirements of becoming a President of the United States?
- Trump in Triumph over the clueless ‘Leaders’
- ‘Everyone Condemns Trump for his ‘Bar Muslims entering the US’. But what does the US say?
- Mass Murderer President Bashar al-Assad
- Is Trump making un-American statements when he wants to bar Muslims coming into the country?
- Hypocrites are denouncing Trump extreme Statements?
- The Consequences of Obama’s Foreign Policy
- Why is Obama’s Strategy against ISIS not working?
- Donald Trump and Political Correct – his Prospects are continue to climb
- Mr. Obama’s immoral passivity outstrips Neville Chamberlain’s historic pacifism, which resulted in the World War II
- Thieves of Palestinian Lands
- Europeans are going to Suffer
- Fight the Evil
- An army to fight the ISIS
- Obama can do something against the terror, but he doesn’t want!
- Why President Obama acts like he’s in denial?
- Obama in Trouble? Does he suffer from Avoidant Personality Disorder, a serious Social Phobia?
- We killed ‘millions of ISIS fighters in two seconds’ (Russians) and ‘we can easily defeat ISIS within minutes’ (US)
- Baghdad Bob or our favorite bashing partner, President Obama
- Mass Shootings in the US
- Lying Politicians and Presidents
- Which country has the highest death-rates because of guns?
- Stop Incitement and their Supporters – UPDATED
- What Danger is there in the Climate Changes?
- A New Palestinian State? Isn’t that dangerous?