December 7, 2015 by wimvincken
If there are lessons to be learned about the second World War, the most important one is the passive behavior of many governments during the rise of fascism and communism. This allowed evil in the form of Nazis to explode straight throughout Europe, Asia and Africa. The costs of this passivity was unprecedented high; sixty million people died, Europe was in ruins and a new and greater evil rose in the form of another evil, Stalin.
It’s proven that Stalin arranged the killings of 25 million people, but between 50-60 million people in Russia disappeared, believed to be killed one way or the other.
During the second World War, the leaders of the allies knew about the death camps, the extermination of the Jews, and the train loads of people on their way to be murdered. But they never bombed the train stations, neither bombed the rail tracks to block the trains. They never made any effort to stop the genocide.
People swore the words “Never Again”. The politicians repeated those words time after time.
But… those were only words.
Right after the war, the politicians allowed Stalin to reuse the death camps, and except filling them with Jews, Stalin filled the death camps with Russian political prisoners, who were all murdered. The leaders of the west knew about it, but stayed silent and passive.
Today, we see the rise of Islamic extremism, the ISIS murdering its way through the Middle East and Africa. We see President Assad of Syria killing more then 300,000 Syrian citizens, and millions of Syrian refugees. In Yemen, the number of citizens killed is rising, so are new refugees.
Counting the number of people who died all over the world since 9/11 because of Islamic extremism, we discover ten million death.
ISIS is killing anyone, who is not a Sunni Muslim by definition in the most barbaric ways. Mass graves are now everywhere in the Middle East and Africa. Women and children are gang raped, minorities are all killed or driven away.
The world reacts passively. There are some attempts to stop ISIS, but it’s more of a political move instead of a serious attempt to stop the massacre and genocide.
Slowly but surely, the killings, the murdering, the slaughtering, the raping of women and children are getting out of control and it spreads itself throughout the world.
The same is happening as during the second World War, the genocides are unopposed.
Evil again spreads itself slowly, but surely throughout the world.
The price for stopping the rise of evil is getting higher by the day. If this growth of evil is not stopped, it will soon reach the western world.
Make no mistake that during the last World War, evil almost won. It took the uttermost efforts of the allies to stop the Nazis. It was lucky that Hitler made some drastic mistakes, which cost him the victory. If Hitler managed to develop as first an atomic bomb, the war would be lost and Nazis would rule.
The Nazi evil could grow because of passivism and cheap politics.
Today, at the birth of new evil, the world is again dominated by passivism and cheap politics.
- Passivity is a Curse
- Bar Entrance to the US for all Asians, Africans, Arabs, homosexuals, idiots, criminals, epileptics, alcoholics, beggars, mentally or physically defective, polygamists, and anarchists
- Mass Murderer President Bashar al-Assad
- The Consequences of Obama’s Foreign Policy
- Mr. Obama’s immoral passivity outstrips Neville Chamberlain’s historic pacifism, which resulted in the World War II
- Moments leading to WW3
- Fight the Evil
- History of the Islamic States in Maps
- History of the Middle East in Maps
- What’s a Terrorist?
- The Stories behind the News
- Armenian Genocides
- Chamberlain and Obama, Same Minds
- Remove the Roots of the Current Evil, Part I
- Countries Acknowledgement of Armenian Genocide
- Shariah Laws
- Biggest Murders made in the Name of their Gods
- Can you Trust Muslims in your Country?
- Islam and extremism. What’s the connection?
- ‘Church of the Holy Sepulcher is OURS!’, claims Abbas from the PA