December 7, 2015 by wimvincken
The title is literally true. They plated a normal A-bomb with gold, and it became a C-bomb. Originally they used Cobalt to plate the bomb, but they were curious what the difference was.
The effects of such golden bomb was theorized. It would keep the land, after detonation, for hundreds of years poisoned and extremely dangerous for anything.
And so he got one. The price of such bomb is extremely high, and the North Korean people are suffering extra for it, but that doesn’t matter.
I wonder if he sleeps next to his golden bomb? Or maybe he sleeps on it?
Life is good, especially with his new toy, the golden atomic bomb.
- Why is America Playing the World’s Policeman?
- The Next President of the United States … Welcome Sir or Madame
- Nuclear Attacks
- Iran Already Has Nuclear Weapons
- The Consequences of Obama’s Foreign Policy
- Fight the Evil
- The Golden Atomic Bomb
- Why are our Democratically Voted Leaders still in Office?
- Apocalypses. Doomsday Approaching?
- Apocalypse Enforced