December 8, 2015 by wimvincken
Do you prefer to visit a shop with an armed guard in front of the entrance?
It doesn’t completely protect you against terrorists and mass shooters, but it might make it very difficult for potential madmen, and give you an early warning that the shop is under attack. Be aware, part of that protection is that you will be personally scanned against weapons, knives, bombs, etc. Everything what might be dangerous and can be used in an attack!
Do you like the idea that many armed citizens walk in public? The purpose is of course for protection against mass shooters and terrorists.
- The Next President of the United States … Welcome Sir or Madame
- Nuclear Attacks
- Obama interferes with News and Investigations about Terror
- Passivity is a Curse
- Mass Murderer President Bashar al-Assad
- The Consequences of Obama’s Foreign Policy
- Questions about your Security
- Donald Trump Calls for Barring Muslims From Entering US
- Fight the Evil
- Obama can do something against the terror, but he doesn’t want!
- Why President Obama acts like he’s in denial?
- More Terror Attacks in the US imminent
- Mass Shootings in the US
- Your Security and your Government
- What’s a Terrorist?
- The Stories behind the News
- Everyone MUST live under the Islamic Law … or DIE!
- Remove the Roots of the Current Evil, Part I
- What’s up with Islam? – UPDATED
- Can you Trust Muslims in your Country?