December 9, 2015 by wimvincken
Donald Trump, an American citizen, contender of the Presidential elections in 2016, yells that when he’s elected as President, he wants to have a database about registered Muslims in the US, he wants temporarily to block all Muslims coming into the US (except US citizens), he wants to deport all illegals in the US.
I understand the thought behind Trump’s statements, as do millions of Americans. I’m not saying that I agree with it, but still. See for yourself:
And here we have the other side, the target for the upset reaction of Trumps statements.
- The New America Under Threat
- The Donald Trump, Evil Reincarnation Himself
- UPDATED: Clinton versus Trump, Globalism versus Nationalism
- How to Rig the American Elections 2016
- Corrupt Mainstream News Media
- The Next President of the United States … Welcome Sir or Madame
- Is Hillery Clinton responsible for the Refuge crisis in Syria?
- Bar Entrance to the US for all Asians, Africans, Arabs, homosexuals, idiots, criminals, epileptics, alcoholics, beggars, mentally or physically defective, polygamists, and anarchists
- Trump in Triumph over the clueless ‘Leaders’
- ‘Everyone Condemns Trump for his ‘Bar Muslims entering the US’. But what does the US say?
- ‘No Muslims in the US’ vs ‘Death to America’
- Is Trump making un-American statements when he wants to bar Muslims coming into the country?
- Hate Speech – saying it with pictures instead of too many words
- Hypocrites are denouncing Trump extreme Statements?
- The Consequences of Obama’s Foreign Policy
- Why is Obama’s Strategy against ISIS not working?
- Donald Trump and Political Correct – his Prospects are continue to climb
- Donald Trump Calls for Barring Muslims From Entering US
- Obama can do something against the terror, but he doesn’t want!
- We killed ‘millions of ISIS fighters in two seconds’ (Russians) and ‘we can easily defeat ISIS within minutes’ (US)