December 10, 2015 by wimvincken
There is a serious situation there, which is not mentioned at all at the moment in the media and the so called specialists and analysts. There is a distance between the voters and their representatives. In the US this is demonstrated with the reactions of media and leaders and the US voters about Trump’s (outrageous) remarks ….
In France there seems to be a trend, which strongly shows a political shift to (extreme) right (in regional elections). I wonder how much the UK politicians and voters understand each other as well. The same with other countries in Europe, like Denmark, Sweden, Holland, Belgium and even Germany.
When you talk with people on the streets, and see what they say in the social media, and read the remarks from people under the articles in news websites, I’m not surprised at all, but honestly I would never have dreamed that there is support for something so drastic as refusing Muslims coming to the US. The mainstream media is – as usual – ignoring those voices of discontent about the ‘liberal’ policies and continue their normal ways in bashing the conservatives and hailing President Obama.
After the polls showing that a very important part of the population in the US is agreeing with Trump’s remarks, and read the newspapers on the Internet and read about mainstream politicians continuing bashing Donald Trump, I wonder if those politicians aren’t digging their own political graves!
Let’s assume that the Republican leadership doesn’t ban Donald Trump from the party. But what does that say about the Republicans? That they support Trump’s remarks? Or that they are more political minded and will admit that there is a large group of voters who prefers more aggressive policy against Islamic extremists and that there is a connection between Islamic extremists and Islam, as the name already indicates.
Or let’s assume that the Republican leadership will ban Donald Trump, what will happen then? Trump already warned that if that would happen, he will continue as an independent candidate for President.
No, I don’t think that anyone can stop Donald Trump to be a candidate to the Presidential elections in 2016. The only one who can stop such a thing is Donald Trump himself.
Let’s assume that Trump is in the race as a Presidential candidate. He’s likely to compete with Hillery Clinton in the race to the White House. At this moment, according polls, it’s not likely he will win this elections against Hillery Clinton. But … it means that there is a strong shift to the political right of the population and what will Hillery Clinton do or say to cover that? And there is one last thing, which is very important. If there is only one terror attack before the moment the next President is chosen, Donald Trump will be elected as President with a large majority.
- Midterm Elections: What Is Coming
- End of Socialism and Communism
- Social Media for the Conservatives
- Anarchy in America – the Beginning of the End?
- The Trump Enigma
- Obama, the Best President All Times
- Gigantic Social Media, Impossible to Regulate, Dangerous to Stop!!!
- Now the Left is Building the Walls
- The Destruction of America by the Democrats, the Left, Liberals, Fascists and Socialists
- Genocidal Warmonger, Racist, Prevaricator, Misogynist, Plutocrat, must be Killed …
- What is the best US state to live in 2018?
- Elections Fraud in the Midterm Elections 2018
- The Red Wave
- The American Leftist Dream
- It’s Going Bad to Worse for America
- Republicans and Trump Deserve What They Get
- The Real Threat to America – Being Dump
- Proof of Concept for the Democrats
- UPDATED: What’s Going On There at the UK?
- How To Fight The Whole World