Here are the requirements:
- Prove you are a natural born citizen of the United States. This is a constitutional requirement. If you are presently a citizen but you were born in another country, you are not eligible to be president.
- Minimum 35 years old. The constitution also prohibits anyone who is not yet 35 years of age from becoming president.
Live in the United States for at least 14 consecutive years before you run for president. This residency requirement is found in Article II of the Constitution with the other two eligibility requirements.
- And while you’re in the country, don’t participate in any rebellions against the state or being impeached by the Senate.
- Register with the Federal Election Commission (FEC). Once you begin receiving donations or spending money in excess of $5,000, you must register. While this doesn’t mean you’re officially running, the FEC basically assumes that you are. You wouldn’t be tossing around this kind of money otherwise.
Declare your candidacy publicly. This is an opportunity to hold a rally for supporters and voters. Most presidential candidates hold a rally in their hometown or some other significant location.
- Win primary elections, caucuses and delegates. Each state has a different way of choosing a president — a caucus, a primary, or some combination of the two. Winning those grants you delegates that choose you to be on the presidential ticket, celebrated at the party’s national convention that year.
- Attend your party’s convention. Once you emerge as the strongest candidate in your political party, you will hold a convention where all the delegates will pledge their support for your candidacy.
Run in the general election. This is a narrow field that often pits two or three major candidates against each other, one from the Republican party and one from the Democratic party and one from a third party. It’s about to get real.
- Get inaugurated on January 20th.
There are no educational requirements or experience necessary to become President of the United States. According the constitution, only the first three points are required to be considered by the American voters to become a President.
- Scientific corona-related failures
- USA – The fighting giant is waking up to fight corona
- The manipulations of the scientific world about the coronavirus
- I never saw such incompetence in my life
- Science and Pandemics
- How well does your country fight this pandemic?
- Midterm Elections: What Is Coming
- End of Socialism and Communism
- Social Media for the Conservatives
- Anarchy in America – the Beginning of the End?
- The Trump Enigma
- Obama, the Best President All Times
- Gigantic Social Media, Impossible to Regulate, Dangerous to Stop!!!
- Now the Left is Building the Walls
- The Destruction of America by the Democrats, the Left, Liberals, Fascists and Socialists
- Genocidal Warmonger, Racist, Prevaricator, Misogynist, Plutocrat, must be Killed …
- What is the best US state to live in 2018?
- Elections Fraud in the Midterm Elections 2018
- The Red Wave
- The American Leftist Dream